Our primary services includes: food support, educational service that includes: tutorial, school fee, school supplies and school uniform; Sanitation service such as: hygienic supplies, and health care and Income Generating Activities such as giving parents short term training to begin small business and make then be financially independent.
- We provide food support for 36 families which benefits over 120 people including the households.
- We provide medical support and Health Checkups by physicians and health professionals.
- We provide casual clothing and Shoe support twice a year for our sponsored children.
- We provide school uniform and necessary school supplies including miscellaneous school fees.
- We provide counselling and mentoring service for our children and parents.
- We teach ethical & moral education according to Ethiopian Culture.
- We provide Sunday school class for our children and teach from Holy Bible to parents.
- We teach basic health related educations, family planning and give psychosocial trainings.
- We support our beneficiaries’ parents start their own income generating activities.
- We provide different skill trainings for our beneficiaries.
- We provide recreational trips for our children.
- We provide hygiene keeping materials like soap, lotion and sanitary napkins.
- We provide day care service for our beneficiaries children.